Facilities & Policies
Bed and Breakfast, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia
All our individually themed and styled guest bedrooms at The Courthouse B&B Betws-y-Coed were formerly police or magistrates' rooms and cells.
There are five bedrooms at this guest house accommodation, all of which are en-suite, and are individually decorated and furnished. 4 of the rooms have king or superking sized beds with memory foam mattresses, and some have views across the River Conwy , running beside The Courthouse. All rooms have free wi-fi, flat screen TV's with Freeview, tea &coffee making facilities, and hairdryers.
Breakfast is served in the " Jury'.s breakfast room" conservatory. All meals are prepared to order (not pre-cooked) using the freshest local ingredients which you can enjoy in our non-smoking environment.
A vegetarian option ( "the Defendant") is just an example of what is available from our extensive breakfast menu. "Arrests" (packed lunches) can also be provided, and are popular with walkers.
At the end of the day relax in our beautiful garden beside the river Conwy and plan your next excursion around this stunning part of North Wales (see more information about the location of this accommodation in Betws-y-Coed and things to do in Snowdonia).
The following are available at The Courthouse to help make your stay in Betws-y-Coed, an enjoyable one:
- Packed lunches
- Boot and clothes drying facilities
- Tourist Information leaflets
- Books and board games
- Complimentary filling of flasks
- Bike storage
- Refreshments on arrival
You can see more photos of the accommodation in our photo gallery.
Bed and Breakfast Snowdonia North Wales Tariff
Single Room from £55 prpn
Standard Double Room from £75 prpn
Superior Double Room from £80 prpn
Superior Twin Room from £80 prpn
Luxury Double Room from £95 prpn
Family Room (2 adults + 1 child over 10) from £120 prpn
Family Room ( 2 adults + 2 children over 10) from £140prpn
- prpn = per room per night.
- All rooms are en-suite
- See the rooms page for details of each room.
- All prices include a full cooked breakfast or other selection from our extensive breakfast menu
- We are a non-smoking establishment. Smoking on the premises is forbidden . Guests who disregard this rule will be charged additional nights according to how long it takes for the room to be fumigated.
- Children over 10 welcome .
- Extra beds will be charged at 50% of the room rate.
- No pets allowed.
- Open all year including Christmas and New Year.
- We currently accept the following Credit/Debit Cards. - Mastercard Maestro Visa Visa Electron Solo JCB American Express. - Please note that there is no surcharge on payments by credit cards.
- Our room prices are based on normal occupancy (2 people sharing). . The price payable includes accommodation and cooked breakfast for the number of nights and persons stated on your booking. We ask guests to pay a deposit upon making a reservation equivalent to the charge for the first night's stay. This can be paid by cash, cheque or debit / credit card. Your booking will be completed when we acknowledge receipt of your booking request and deposit. Prior to that the booking will only be regarded as provisional.
- We respectfully remind guests that a booking constitutes a contract between the guest and The Courthouse.
- If you cancel more than 14 days before arrival your deposit will be fully refunded less any surcharge.
- If you cancel between 14 days and 7 days before arrival, you will forfeit your deposit unless we can re-let the room, in which case your deposit will be fully refunded less any surcharge .
- If you cancel within 7 days of arrival the full cost of the booking will be charged.
- If you fail to check in ("no-show"), or leave before your due departure date, you will be charged for the full balance due for the whole of your booking, less any costs not incurred by us as a result of your cancellation.
- In making a booking you accept our terms and conditions, and you authorise us to charge the relevant amounts as determined by the above conditions to the credit/debit card used to make the booking.
- Free Parking
- Romantic Breaks
- Walking Holidays